As spring approaches and the weather begins to warm there is no other snack that sounds more refreshing than a cool bowl of strawberry frozen yogurt. This recipe is easy, healthy, and delicious!
Yields: 4 servings
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Here’s what you will need:
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (non-fat or full fat)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
How to prepare:
- Add the frozen strawberries, agave nectar (or honey), yogurt and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor. Process until creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Note: If you want a sweeter yogurt add more honey or agave!
If you have any leftover canned goods, please contact Manna Conejo Valley Food Bank. We serve hungry children, families, and seniors throughout the Conejo Valley and are always in need of donations.