Manna has been stocked with eggs the last few weeks, so naturally it felt right to explore all the easy ways to make a protein packed, delicious egg dish!
This recipe will serve 4 people, takes 20 minutes to prepare and bake, and only utilizes 6 ingredients!
Here is what you will need:
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 8 tablespoons heavy cream
- 8 large eggs
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley and dill)
- Toast, for serving!
- Heat oven to 425° F. Coat four 4-ounce ramekins (or small oven-safe bowls) with the butter. In each ramekin, place 2 tablespoons cream. Crack 2 eggs into each ramekin; season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Bake until the whites are set, 10 to 12 minutes. Sprinkle with the herbs and serve with toast. ENJOY!
If you have any leftover canned goods, please contact Manna Conejo Valley Food Bank. We serve hungry children, families, and seniors throughout the Conejo Valley and are always in need of donations.